Rob Davis has teamed up with Eric Brabnder of IDS Scheer to provide practical answers to the following questions using the new web-based ARIS Design Platform:
• How do we get started with the ARIS Design Platform?
• How do we establish company-wide Business Process Management?
• How do we setup a project with ARIS?
• Which modelling methods should we use?
• How do we structure a process architecture with ARIS?
• How do we effectively use the technical architecture of ARIS (Servers, Databases, Objects, Web Clients, etc)
Containing tips, techniques and short cuts gained from practical experience, this book show how to use ARIS in an easy way, supporting smart methods and smart models, and displays how ARIS can be used as a powerful tool for BPM. ARIS Design Platform: Getting started with BPM is a must have guide and reference for all existing and new users of ARIS.