Wydawnictwo: Thieme Verlag
- Hundreds of outstanding full-color illustrations
- Clear organization according to anatomical system
- Abundant clinical tips
- Side-by-side images and explanatory text
- Helpful color-coding and consistent formatting throughout
- Durable, compact design, fits in your pocket
- Useful references and suggestions for further reading
Emphasizing clinical anatomy, the text integrates current information from an array of medical disciplines into the discussion of the inner organs, including:
- Cross-sectional anatomy as a basis for working with modern imaging modalities
- Detailed explanations of organ topography and function
- Physiological and biochemical information included where appropriate
- An entire chapter devoted to pregnancy and human development
Volume 2 Contents Overview: Cardiovascular System, Respiratory System, Alimentary System, Urinary System, Male Genital System, Female Genital System, Pregnancy and Human Development, Endocrine System, Blood and Lymphatic Systems, Integument.
Volume 2: Internal Organs and its companions Volume 1: Locomotor
System and Volume 3: Nervous System and Sensory Organs comprise a must-have resource for students of medicine, dentistry, and all allied health fields.