The publication discusses, among others, the following problems:
– the substance and types of integrity of the Polish administrative law,
– elements fostering the internal integration of the said law and obstacles to such integration,
– issues in the borderland of administrative and civil law as well as administrative and criminal law,
– relationships between administrative law and the law of the European Union and constitutional law,
– the phenomenon of expansion and withdrawal of administrative law.
Th e book may be of interest to judges of administrative and civil courts, public administration offi cers, students of law and administration, advocates and attorneys-at-law.
Wysyłamy w 3 dni