Wydawnictwo: Cambridge University Press
"The content is interesting, and the activities are varied and stimulating"
"It's a creative, motivating and well - structured course based on well - researched concepts and principles. I do believe that students using it will benefit in many ways and teachers will find pleasure in working with it".
Join In is a course for young learners of English. It consist of three levels, plus an optional Starter level.
- its varied activities hold children's interest
- it is easy to use, for teachers and pupils
- it has a communicative approach, so that children use English in a meaningful way
- It is based on theories of "Multiple Intelligences', a proven way of helping children to learn better
- Children will love Toby the Tiger, who brings the stories and songs to life