A model portfolio for dream returns. Traditional income-generating investments are producing historically low returns. Banks, money market funds, and bonds are still paying rates well below the expected increase in the cost of living. Today, people need to beat the averages, and beat them substantially, if they intend on living a financially secure life. The 25 per cent Cash Machine investment strategy is ideal for anyone seeking to generate income including those that have retired or about to retire that are willing to take on some risk in order to achieve yields that are twice as high as most other income investments. In this book, author Bryan Perry, an investment expert with two decades of experience, outlines a model portfolio weighted in sectors of the economy that benefit from rising prices during high inflation/low return periods. The goal is to own a properly weighted portfolio of stocks paying out an aggregate annual yield of 10 per cent with the objective of growing the underlying assets by an additional 15 per cent for a total annual return of 25 per cent for cash accounts. For a strategy that is diversified, flexible, highly liquid, and offers upside appreciation with less volatility than that of common stocks, look no further than "The 25% Cash Machine". Bryan Perry (New York, NY), ChangeWave's high-income expert, has more than two decades of experience inside "Wall Street", and is Editor of "The 25% Cash Machine", a newsletter advisory service focused on strategic high-income investing. He is frequently quoted in "Forbes" and "BusinessWeek", among other news services.