The Secrets of Perfect Decision-Making, based on the million-copy bestselling book.
Have you ever...
· Invested time in something that, with hindsight, just wasn't worth it?
· Overpaid in an eBay auction?
· Continued doing something you knew was bad for you?
· Sold stocks too late, or too early?
· Taken credit for success, but blamed failure on external circumstances
· Backed the wrong horse?
These are examples of cognitive biases, simple errors we all make in our day-to-day thinking. But by knowing what they are and how to spot them, we can avoid them and make better choices - whether dealing with a personal problem or a business negotiation; trying to save money or make money; working out what we do or don't want in life, and how best to get it.
Users will answer a series of short questions based on the type of decision they are making - Money, Work, Time, or People - then the most relevant cognitive biases will be revealed, allowing them to avoid these common errors.Simple, straightforward and always surprising, this app will change the way you think - at work, at home, every day.
Wysyłamy w 24h
Koszt dostawy tego produktu do Kiosku RUCHu to: 0 zł.